Indian woman in wet saree

Pencil drawing of a beautiful Indian girl in wet saree 


Indian woman in wet saree, pencil sketches easy,drawing woman

About the beautiful pencil drawing of an Indian woman in wet saree: This is one of my most beautiful pencil sketches. The beauty of any girl's sketch will come from its proportions. I have tried to keep her features soft and subtle but geometrically correct and balanced .When drawing the fabric, keep in mind that even if we cover our body with clothing, the body makes its presence felt. Look at the folds and wrinkles in the saree and the arrangement of light and shadow.

google draw # google quick draw # doodle art for kids # corel painter 2021 # doodle art simple # easy doodle art # easy doodle # doodle simple # doodle drawings # autodesk sketch # drawing # sketch # art # fine art # easy canvas painting # daily art


I have some simple ornaments. The smile on the girl's face made her more beautiful. At first I took a reference photo. Your reference photo should be clear and large. Then I started to sketch the contours and draw the eyes. I used 2B graphite pencil for the outlines. Now I started to shade and darken the whole face, except for the light spots on the face and mouth. 

Avoid touching the paper. It can leave unsightly stains on your drawing. I began to darken the shadows. I used 4B graphite pencil and charcoal pencil to darken. Make sure all the marks on your pencil are going in the same direction. I had to add several layers to get my favorite shade. I didn't do much work on the hair, I just darkened them. Remember when you have finished everything; there is still work to be done. Here you can use a kneaded rubber eraser to remove unwanted stains on the paper. I made some minor alterations at this point.


Photo frame of my pencil sketch of Indian we saree woman 


Indian woman in wet saree, pencil sketches easy,drawing woman


Original Pencil sketch of girl


Indian woman in wet saree, pencil sketches easy,drawing woman

Frame the sketch

google draw # google quick draw # doodle art for kids # corel painter 2021 # doodle art simple # easy doodle art # easy doodle # doodle simple # doodle drawings # autodesk sketch # drawing # sketch # art # fine art # easy canvas painting # daily art

Indian woman in wet saree, pencil sketches easy,drawing woman
Pencil Sketch Dancing Indian woman

Drawing: Charcoal, Graphite, Pastel, Pencil, Gouache on Paper.

Styles: Fine Art, Figurative , Impressionism, Expressionism , Illustration

Mediums:  Charcoal,  Graphite ,Pastel, Pencil, Gouache


Selling Price : $ 100


If you liked our tutorial to draw a rose, you may also like our post “ Indian woman in wet saree"
 

google draw # google quick draw # doodle art for kids # corel painter 2021 # doodle art simple # easy doodle art # easy doodle # doodle simple # doodle drawings # autodesk sketch # drawing # sketch # art # fine art # easy canvas painting # daily art

close